Book on our official website and travel in complete safety for you and your companions.
All of our rates include Travel Assistance Insurance
. Our prepaid Non Refundable rate also includes Cancellation Insurance
, inviting you to book with full peace of mind. And we include all of this absolutely FREE!
is to establish cover for the full costs of cancelling a Hotel Stay. Includes travel cancellation fees due to a positive COVID-19 test (refer to the cancellation
reasons in the policy's
terms and conditions).
The Travel Assistance insurance covers:
• Medical and health care, up to 30.000€
• Dental expenses, up to 250€
• Repatriation or transportation of injured or ill parties
• Repatriation or transportation of other Insured parties
• Travel for a relative or companion in case of hospitalisation
• Accommodation expenses for a relative or companion who must travel in case
hospitalisation, up to 500€ (50 x 10 days)
• Accommodation expenses for a relative or companion who does not need to travel, in
case of hospitalisation, up to 1.500€ (150 x 10 days)
• Convalescence in hotel, up to 1.500€ (150€ x 10 days)
• Repatriation or transportation of a deceased Insured party
• Early return due to the death of a relative
• Early return due to hospitalisation of a relative
• Early return due to serious incident in the Insured Party´s home
• Loss of services contracted and not enjoyed because of hospitalisation
• Professional driver
• Telephone Medical Consultation Service
• Refund of holidays not enjoyed, up 3.000€
Prepaid bookings with Non Refundable rate
are associated with a Cancellation Insurance
when the reservation is made, and a Travel Assistance Insurance
begins at check-in day and ends at check-out day
For Cancellation Insurance:
Booking amounts will be refunded for justified cancellations through the insurance company EUROP ASSISTANCE. Prepaid amounts cannot be refunded if
the reason for cancellation does not appear in the general terms and conditions of the policy or
if the customer is a no-show.
For Travel Assistance Insurance:
Booking amounts will be refunded for justified cancellations through the insurance company ARAG. Prepaid amounts cannot be refunded if the reason for
cancellation does not appear in the general terms and conditions of the policy or if the customer is a no-show.
All other reservations
(with Flexible rates and direct payment at the hotel) are associated with the Travel Assistance Insurance
that begins at check-in (after paying the booking amount) and ends at check-out.
Customers may modify their reservation up to 24 hours before the arrival date. (As long as this
is allowed by the hotel).
➔ Read the cancellation insurance terms and conditions here
➔ Read the travel assistance insurance terms and conditions here
➔ FAQs: if you have any questions here you can find more information here